200+ Best Video Sharing Sites In 2016.

Video Sharing is one of the best tools to popularize your brand and bring in targeted traffic. However Best Video Sharing Sites in 2016 aren’t just limited to Youtube, Vimeo or DailyMotion etc. In the recent past I have noticed developing a number of video hosting sites alongside Youtube. And you are completely null about the fact that you are missing out a the best of the video sales funnels.

Best Video Sharing Sites In 2016.

Video Sharing might be useful for multiple reasons. Its may be for your SEO, may be for your backlinking habit or can be for driving traffic to your video as well as blogs. Hence, you need to know most of these Video Sharing Sites In 2016 to master video marketing this year.

In this article I am going to help you out with 200+ Best Video Sharing Sites in 2016 to master video marketing. Get a look on the long list, implement your plans and thank me later.

Here’s a popular tutorial on Youtube for those who love videos

Best Video Sharing Sites In 2016-

So here you are with the full list. Initially it can take some time for you to grow audience to your videos but at the end of the day you will be the winner. The solution is to persist till you are successful.

Don’t hesitate to share this piece of kickass list of Best Video Sharing Sites In 2016.

14 Comments

1. Wow. Such a list. Indeed helpful especially for those googling for sites.

2. Who knew that there are 200 sites! And they’re just from a list of the best ones, which means that there are more. I’ve seen the list and I’m only familiar with a few of those! It’s still a good resource though especially since blogging sometimes requires you to make videos.

1. You are absolutely right. Videos add up huge quality to the contents and increases user engagement. Thank you for your comment.

3. I’ve never tried video marketing before. It’s a cool idea, it’s just that I don’t think I’m ready for that kind of marketing yet. I don’t mind seeing this list though, it’s going to be helpful! Thanks!

4. Wow! A very exhaustive list! i havent even heard of some of them. I will bookmark this and come back to it whenever I need a video sharing website!

1. That’s great. It seems you are impresssed by the article. Give the article a share to show your support.

5. I’m only using youtube. I’ll check the other sites for my video. I may learn something new.

1. The sites in the list are mostly targeted for Video Marketing.

6. Of course I only upload on Youtube because that is the only one I know the most. What is the advantage of these less popular ones? Won’t it be harder to push the lesser known video sites than Youtuber?

7. Wow, I only know only 2-3 out of the top 30 sites. Will go check them out and see how I can share my videos in the site soon!

8. This is a big list and surely I have not used most of them as i usually stick to few of them.

9. I have been using one of the video sharing sites before and it looks bad experienced since I was able to get a lot of virus from one of the file that I get to that site, so when I saw info on WritemyPapers.org reviews, I was trying to use it for it looks good one.

10. Hey Chandrangsu………………….Thanks for sharing this massive website list for video sharing. Your article is always unique and helpful.
    Thanks and keep sharing your precious words.